Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Archie Panjabi and the best of the Emmy's




I had to make a post on the remarkable success of Archana 'Archie' Panjabi who won a best supporting actress Emmy for her role in 'The Good Wife'. Her part as Meenah Khan in 'East is East' remains my favourite however!

On a side note here is my pick of the top looks of the night:


January Jones in Atelier Versace. I love this dress! Versace rarely gets it wrong when it comes to the red carpet and this dress proves it. The colour really accentuates January's fair complexion and the unkempt hair keeps it young and fun.


Kelly Osborne in Tony Ward Couture. A nod definitely goes to Kelly Osborne for this beautiful gown that fits her newly transformed size 6.


Claire Danes in Armani Privé. This dress is sophistication personified and Armani at his classic best. Claire Danes shows off this dress to perfection.



Christina Hendricks in Zac Posen (right). I was originally in two minds as to whether I like this dress but the more I look at it the more I like it. In fact if Zac Posen wants to come and tailor my curves with a magnificent creation such as this he'd be very welcome.













No comments:

Post a Comment